For anyone who's in love - or hopes to be - what greater celebration could there be than to hear the world's greatest love poetry read lovingly by Richard Armitage? With 15 poems by William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, and more, Classic Love Poems is a listening treat for Valentine's Day - or any day.
Included in this collection are:
• "How do I love thee?" by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
• "Sonnet 116" by William Shakespeare
• "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe
• "To Be One with Each Other" by George Eliot
• "Maud" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
• "To His Coy Mistress" by Andrew Marvell
• "Bright Star" by John Keats
• "Love's Philosophy" by Percy Bysshe Shelley
• 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
• "Meeting at Night" by Robert Browning
• "The Dream" by Edna St. Vincent Millay
• "The Passionate Shepherd to His Love" by Christopher Marlowe
• "I carry your heart" by e. e. cummings
• "She Walks in Beauty" by Lord Byron
• "Give All to Love" by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Classic Love Poems is a free download from Audible right now. All the poems listed above are read by Richard Armitage. And they couldn't have gotten anyone better to do it. Mr. Armitage has an amazing voice. It's perfect for audio books. Not to mention he's reading some pretty romantic poetry. Very swoon worthy! So whether your into poetry, or Richard Armitage, or both, this is a great audio book to add to your collection.
*I'm not sure if you have to be a member of audible to get the free book. If you're not a member, you can sign up for a free trial. Classic Love Poems is FREE until 3/9/15.