1. You must be over 13 years of age to enter. I comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. I do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
2. Winners are chosen by rafflecopter, random.org, or by any other means the blogger (me) chooses.
3. All contest are for the US unless stated otherwise.
4. Winners will be contacted by email.
5. Each winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
6. I am not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
7. I reserve the right to end/extend contest without advanced notice.
8. I reserve the right to disqualify entries as I see fit. All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion
9. If the giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. The winner is also subject to the outside entity's rules and regulations regarding the prize. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees.
10. Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
11. Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
12. Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest
If you have any questions, please email me @ loves2read54 (at)yahoo(dot)com
I value your privacy. Any information collected for giveaways or contests will not be sold, traded or used in any way other than for the purposes specified in the giveaway. All information is deleted once a winner is chosen and confirmed. Please be careful if you leave your personal information in the comments. This is a public blog and anyone will be able to view it. If you feel uncomfortable leaving information in the comments, please feel free to email me.
Thanks to The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog for use of this policy.