10 Reasons Why You Should Read Werelove:Dusk Connspiracy
Title: Werelove: Dusk Conspiracy
Author: By Lakisha Spletzer
paperback 370 pages
Seventeen-year-old Laylah Le Croix has a rich father, mansion, and servants. Yet she is lonely and neglected. Her father would rather work than speak to her. At the academy she is bullied and mistreated.When Weres attempt to kidnap Laylah, she is saved by the mysterious Donil Silentshadow. Donil rouses feelings in Laylah that make her question her life and her father's animosity toward her handsome rescuer. Confused by these emotions, she seeks answers from those closest to her and is rebuffed.She must make a choice. Obey her father's edicts or follow her heart to learn the truth about her past.
In the spirit of trying something new I am going to list the top ten reasons I think you should read this book:
1. Lots of action – Lots of drama. I didn’t want to put the book down
2. Britta- everyone should have a BFF like her.
3. Lions and tigers and bears- oh my! Lots of different Were Animals
4. Star crossed lovers.
5. It takes place in the future.
6. Donil Silentshadow. He can walk into my dreams anytime!
7. Zina- A evil, crazy *$#@! You are going to love to hate.
8. Laylah finding her inner strength.
9. She quoted Yoda (yes, I am a nerd)
10. There is going to be a sequel!!!!!
I really liked this book. Lakisha Spletzer has created a fascinating world. I can’t wait to read more by her. I think I might have to cyber stalk her to find out when the next book is coming out. Just Kidding (no, I’m not).
Question: What type of were animal would you like to be?
*summary and picture taken from Goodreads
*received book from author for review purpose. This in no way influenced my review