So, the graphics and concept of this blog award are hideous. Here is what the original author’s rules (word for word):
“1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, you’ll see by the example I’ve set below that we’re not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will hunt you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don’t know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I’ll leave you alone. I’m serious. I’m going to do these things.
5. This one isn’t actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.”
I received this award from Kelsey @ Kelsey's Book Corner and Kelsey @ Ketch Tavern. This is a very unusual award, so thank you ?!? I'm just joking. I love both Kelseys! They're awesome people and you should definitely check out their blogs. Since I don't want to be hunted down or harassed I will follow the rules. So here it goes, four lies and one truth:
1. Both my parents were in the army. I've traveled all around the world and speak seven different languages.
2. I play the violin and was once invited by the London Symphony Orchestra to play with them.
3. I broke my leg when I was five years old and had to spend several weeks in the hospital.
4. When I die, I want to be cryogenically frozen. I've already paid for it and I'll be stored somewhere in California. (no I'm not going to tell you the exact location)
5. I once had a pet zebra. Her name was jelly bean.
So, which one do you think is real?
I'm passing this award on to bloggers that I love because honestly why would I follow anyone I don't like.
Smash Attack Reads!
Read, Write and Live
Every Little Thing
Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers